Links: Christmas 06 |



Third Grade Update

I haven't blogged since last year and there has been a lot that has been going on. I don't know where to start. I guess I will start where I left off..... It was the end of my second grade class. Well, for third grade I had a great teacher and made a lot of new friends. My teacher's name was Mrs. Baca. On the first day of school I was kind of shy but, when I figured out that my last year friends were in the class I got really excited. I met a boy named Adrian and on the first day of school during lunch time he gave me a nail filer. He ended up being one of my close friends.Later that year we made leprechaun traps and it was fun! I had another project and It was an animal report. I did my animal report on giraffes. I got a 4 on it. I have star testing and Mrs. Baca said that if we are not absent we can have Mr. Baca make breakfast for us. But, I got sick but, we had it anyway and we also watched Charlotte's Web while eating breakfast. At the end of the school year we always have Shark Olympics and it is always awesome. In Shark Olympics you always get wet and have a lot of fun. You are supposed to bring extra clothes, socks, and shoes. I got really wet but, the principal Mr. Bergen got more wet because there was a dunking thing and he got dunked five times it was a great year. Now I am exited on going to fourth grade. I wonder who will be my fourth grade teacher. There are two fourth grade teachers and their names are Mrs. Boutanhamer and Mr. Sharp.Mr. Sharp is really tall. Sometimes I am scared he might hit the ceiling. (just a joke). So, now it is summer and I went on a cruise and it was so cool. I had two of my friends there. Their names were Kristine and Jaezelle. It was fun! My dad competed against a guy on a singing contest for James Brown and he won. He got to perform in a show and he was dressed like James Brown! It was funny and cool. We called him James White instead of James Brown. Ha! Ha! Ha! He was great. I loved the cruise. after the cruise we got dropped off in San Diego and we stayed there for one day. While we were there we went to Lego Land. I also had a lot of performances. I had one recently where I went to Rabo Bank to perform. I will perform at another place and it will be at the Mid state fair on July 30, 2008. I will also go to San Francisco Pier 39 on August 23, 2008. So long for now until next blog, Bye!


Posted by Isabella 10:56 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment