Links: Christmas 06 |



All About Fun at Spring Break


On Saturday at my school I had a Easter egg hunt. I only got one Easter egg. Ater that we went to Scolaris and got some plastic Easter eggs, some real ones, and, coloring and some bbq ribs. When I came home my mom, Phil, Ian, and, me painted the real Easter eggs. Then we had an Easter egg hunt, my dad hid the real ones in the front and my mom hid the plastic ones in the back. Then we did our Easter egg hunt.

On Sunday my brother Immanuel and my grandma came to Pismo Beach. When he came we went to the park and played freeze tag. After we rented three movies and bought three movies. After that when we came home Phil, Immanuel ,Ian, and, me played soccer... it was really fun! After we watched some of the movies.
On Monday we had another Easter egg hunt with Immanuel. Then we went to Walmart and got me a snorkle and goggles and a volleyball. On Tuesday we went to the beach, played volleyball, made something in the sand, frisbee, and I went skim boarding... it was fun! My brothers went surfboarding and boggieboarding.

Today before my brother Immanuel went back home we went to buy crab at Avila Bay. In the afternoon I watched Take The Lead... I liked it. Then I went in the bathtub and used my snorkle. I saw sharks, crab, and, fish (imaginary). It was really fun and cool! After that I went on the computer and watched take the lead again with my grandma and mom. After that I played computer again and I just watched Employee of the Month.

I hope I will have a great sring break and I already have.

Posted by Isabella 9:23 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment