Links: Christmas 06 |



Tahoe trip

Yesterday I went to Tahoe and it was snowing, I went sledding on a flying saucer. I also met a new friend her name is Christine, I had fun. When I played in the snow for the first time I made a snow angel and my butt got frozen. I played uno with my brother Ian and Christine, we really enjoyed it. I played a lot of card games too, like monkey, crazy eights, and concentration, I loved it. Krystle, my brother Immanuel's girlfriend, and I played together. We ice skated, sleded, played all the card games, and played bingo. When we were done playing bingo we all jumped around and Ian started farting a lot, and somone came in and said "It smells like food in here."
"That's fart." Immanuel said.
"Eww." he said.
I started to laugh, and I wanted to play football with my brother Phil, but we didn't have a soft thing to play with. We went shopping at an outlet nearby, I really had fun. We had a snow ball fight too. When I got home I played football, and guess who with my brother Phil. After that I wached TV untill I fell asleep.

Posted by Isabella 8:36 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment